Thursday, February 26, 2009

D-O-N-E, Done.

That's right. I am officially done with high school.... FOREVER. Ahh. Big relief off my shoulders. It still hasn't fully hit me that I don't have to go back... I'm sure it will in a week or so.

I went to the doctor today, and they told me pretty much what I already knew. My muscles are really tight and they are putting a lot of pressure on my nerves. That's what is causing the shocks down my arm and to my thumb. My arm and thumb still really hurt when I do certain things. Hopefully it starts going away soon... I can't imagine trying to do hair like this.... Anyways, they gave me some muscle relaxers and some steroids. Hopefully that will make it feel better.

Well, Tyson, Stephanie, and I went to dinner tonight at Iggy's. Man, that is some good food. I got the All American burger and I must say, they put some gooood onions on that... at least that's what I think they were... Whatever they were, they were good. Mmm. Now we are just sitting in Tyson's room. I think we might watch a movie soon. I need to get to bed at a normal time though.

No comments:

Post a Comment