Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday's are boring.

So today was pretty boring... So I decided to write a blog.

Tomorrow is my last day of high school! I'm so excited. I turned in my paper today and now all I have left it to take my two finals tomorrow. Yay! It still hasn't hit me that I NEVER HAVE TO GO BACK! Haha. Anyway...

My thumb was numb all morning and now the numbness and pain has gone up to my wrist and now my upper arm by my shoulder. I think I might have a pinched nerve. (Geez, does this run in my family?) Soo yeah. Hopefully it starts to feel better because... I really don't want to go to the doctor and find out I need surgery or something. That would just be great. Ugh.

I really want to go to dinner tomorrow night with Stephanie and Tyson since we're parentless for 5 days. But for tonight, there is nothing to do. I think I'm going to go make dinner, watch a movie and get to bed early tonight. Haha. I practically fell asleep today in English.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment