Monday, February 23, 2009

New Beginnings

Our family recently started a family blog and I decided to make my own personal blog. I'll try to post on both frequently, but I think I'm going to stick to this one more.

I guess I will just start with the basics.

I'm 17 years old and I go to Skyline High School, but not for long. My last day is Thursday. It feels so good to finally be done with high school. I think I was born a year late; I should have been done a year ago. Haha. After that I will start attending Vogue Beauty College full time. I started last June, and I should be finishing up in July or August. I love doing hair and nails, and it's been really fun there, but I still can't wait to graduate.

School is really pretty much the only thing going on in my life right now. Haha. But I'll try to add more when more exciting stuff comes up. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment