Monday, February 23, 2009

Meet My Sister

Yes, it's true.
I DO have a sister, and her name is Stephanie.
We finish each others' sentences and she knows all my secrets.

I could think of no better way to introduce you to her than through this video.

Enjoy.






Haha. Obviously she's not really my sister, but my parents always joke that she's their adopted daughter. I've known her for a little over a year, but we have grown so close in that time. I love her to pieces and can't imagine life without her. She is the sister I never had. She listens to all my problems and I know she would do absolutely anything for me. This is a picture from one of our many road trips we've taken. :]

1 comment:

  1. Just so you know I was laughing so hard! except i think one more coat would have been necessary! :)It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete