Saturday, March 28, 2009

Where to begin?

Well, I'm officially 18 now. My parents have successfully raised three children. :]

This last week has been one I will never forget. Stephanie and I left on Sunday for Spokane to see my other best friend Kurtis. It was a loonnnng 8 hour drive, and we had all sorts of weather from sunny, to foggy, to rainy. But, we made it there safely. The trip was way too extensive to post all in one blog so I'll just start with the actual trip there. We left at a little after 10am because we had to take Steph's car to the tire place, because we (luckily) found out that she had a flat tire. We stopped in Dell Montana, Missoula Montana, and finally made it to Spokane. We had a lot of laughs and junk food on the way. Haha. Here is a video that pretty much sums up the trip:


1 comment:

  1. Hi Natalie,

    I enjoyed your trip video ESPECIALLY "the Yellow Submarine' rendition!!!

    ReplyDelete