Monday, March 16, 2009

Aisha's First Haircut

I'm a little late posting this, but Aisha got her first haircut last... Thursday or Friday... It's been a long week. Haha. Ryan called me earlier last week and asked me if I would give Aisha her first haircut. Of course I said yes!
Anyways, She was really excited about it BEFORE we actually started cutting her hair. Once we sat her down in the chair, she wasn't so excited. Ryan had to sit next to her the whole time, but luckily, no tears fell, just hair.
She was really well-behaved and we got those pesky bangs out of her eyes, and a few locks for her mom's scrapbook. Here's some pictures from the experience.

Before the Haircut


Unsure about how she feels with those scissors so close to her eyes


Didn't want to let me to get that last piece



Look at that face. :(

A little smile... Finally!


At the end of the haircut, I've decided Aisha is like her Aunt and doesn't like getting her pretty long hair cut. But she's still just as beautiful before, and now she doesn't have long bangs in her eyes.

1 comment:

  1. What a good aunt! I guess its beter you than some stranger with scissors in her face!

    ReplyDelete