Monday, January 11, 2010

Short Trip

Well this weekend was short but sweet. Brent came up Saturday night and him, Tyler, Liz and I all went out to Red Robin for dinner, and then went to my house to hot tub and relax. We watched some way old episodes of House. Liz and Tyler went back to her house in Pocatello. Sunday, Brent and I decided to go see Youth in Revolt at 3, but realized that Brent had lost his wallet. We eventually found out that he had left it at Red Robin, so we swung by there to get it and still had a few hours to kill. So we headed over to Starbucks and then to Best Buy to see if there was anything Brent wanted to get with his gift cards he had got for Christmas. Well... upon leaving Best Buy we realized that I had locked my keys in my car... Haha. So we decided we'd just walk over to our movie that was in 45 minutes, cause it was right across the street, and then just have my parents bring us the spare key. Since we still had some time to kill, we decided to see if there was anything good in Ross. Brent bought some shirts, and I ended up finding a nice vase and bamboo for pretty cheap... Upon leaving THAT store, we realized... "Oh, we don't have anywhere to put our stuff..." haha. They ended up letting us keep it there until after our movie and when my parents brought us my key. Needless to say, Sunday was full of failures. :P haha. But I had a great weekend with Brent. It definitely wasn't long enough, but I guess it was better than nothing. That's pretty much all that I have to say. :]

p.s. Notice that I didn't wait a month until I posted again? Hehe. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment