Friday, January 8, 2010

Procrastination at its best. :P

So, I really should be cleaning my room, but that doesn't sound fun, so I convinced myself that I need to write a blog first. hehe.

I got my paycheck today; that much closer to having my car paid off... haha. Man. I'm gonna be paying that thing off forever it seems like. haha. But I also am getting a little saved up for moving too. I guess I'm still planning on moving sometime around May unless something else comes up. Brent might be taking a paid internship from the EPA which would be in Washington D.C., but that's all I really know about the matter. And he might not even take it, so right now, I guess I'm just playing it by ear. It could be good for building his career, but suck for me in the sense that he'd be even FURTHER away and for even LONGER. But, oh well. It's not for certain at all, so I'll stop worrying about it. haha.

Speaking of Brent, he is coming up this weekend (hopefully), but not for very long. He would just be here tomorrow night and leave Sunday night. Oh well... One day is better than none at all. I'm very happy to see him. I've been missing him even more than usual lately. It just gets so hard. I think people should not take for granted getting to see their significant other daily, or even weekly... *sigh. I know everything will work out though. I've never loved or trusted someone so much.

Well, it's official. Ryan moves in 2 1/2 weeks... and I'm not ever happy about this. I don't know if it's just him for right now, or the whole family, but I'm assuming it's just him for right now. I am NOT excited for that. I love his little family so much. I would do absolutely anything for his kids. They are so cute and such sweet little spirits. I'm definitely going to have to visit them as much as I can, and hopefully, my mom is going to steal them in the summer for a little bit. I kinda feel bad for my mom; all her babies are moving away from her. I am so grateful for her. She is such an amazing mom. I don't know what I would do without her. I think that my family in general is just absolutely great.

I guess all that I have left to talk about is my hair. haha. I'm going back blonde. Jill, a girl at my work, just did more highlights. Here's what it looks like right now:

No comments:

Post a Comment