Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Thoughts...

The past couple months have been so full of change... Not only physically, but mentally as well. Moving out has definitely been a good change for me, although I do miss being able to go to my moms room at night and vent and get a backrub. :] Or knock on Tyson's door and watch him play video games. Family has always been very important to me, but the older I get, the more I realize just how important family really is. They are the ones who are always there, and always love you.

The first 2 weeks after I moved out went really well; getting adjusted and setting up my apartment kept me entertained, but then I started to get into depression mode. My depression hasn't ever been too bad... I've usually been able to supress it and keep myself occupied with something else, but when you have nothing but time to think, it's kinda hard. I've been trying to find releases through friends, work, and religion. Rufio came to me just in time... He gives me something to look foreword to and eliminates my loneliness. He puts a smile on my face, and keeps me busy. My heart is overflowing with love for my little furry miracle. I don't think people realize just how much I needed Rufio, and how much he means to me...

I want to start reading more... I mean.. I read at least 4 times a week, but I'd like to read longer or more days... Idk. I love reading; I don't know why I don't do it more. Probably because I spend all my time on the internet facebooking and blogging and all all that internet jazz. Sometimes I feel like our lives have become some futuristic popularity contest... I wish I could quit the internet... I probably could, if there weren't certain people that I enjoy talking to on here. Hmm. :/

I also, want to lose, weight, but I doubt that will happen... I'm not trying to be a pessimist. I'm a a realist. I'm a lazy ass, and I love food.... Not the best combo for wanting to lose weight.. haha.

Alright.. that's enough.
Time for some TRU TV and Rufio cuddles.<3

1 comment:

  1. The internet is full of weirdos and creeps... :)

    ReplyDelete