Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Where did summer go?

As always, I am the worst person to blog consistantly.
So much has changed this summer.

Probably the biggest change is that I moved out. I have really enjoyed living on my own. I moved in here the 1st of July. I have it decorated pretty cute. :]

I am also learning French and Turkish. :] I have been craving learning and knowledge. Haha. I guess that's what happens when you don't go to "real" college. I've been learning how to cook my own meals also... And I've become pretty crafty... Basically... I think moving out has really made me grow in a very little time.

Another thing that is new is my tattoo. I wanted to get something that meant something to me; something I loved and had a passion for... Obviously my parents hate it, but I like it, and it means a lot to me.


This summer has been pretty good. The forth of July was fun. Went and hung out at some friends' house who live near downtown. So we saw the fireworks alright, without having to fight the crowds. I've met a lot of new people whom I have grown pretty close to. :] I am going to Boise on Thursday to hang out with some friends. :] The family reunion is coming up the second week of August. I got work off for it. :] I'm stoked! I love our family. Also, Kurtis (My Bestie) is coming down from Spokane to hang out with me. :D

That's all for now...
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment