Tuesday, July 24, 2012

New Shtuff

Oh hey.
It's just me, you know. The terrible blogger.

Today is July 24th and it's 1 in the morning. I'm on Skype with Marco right now; You know, that amazing boyfriend of mine that I mentioned in my last blog. :] We got on the topic of old blogs and after going through all my old blogs including this one, I decided it was time to write a new one.

I got to go visit him in New York for the week of the 4th of July. It was AMAZING. I seriously love that boy so much. When I was going through my old blogs, I found one that I had when I was dating Kyhl... I was constantly sad and depressed in all of those posts. It's amazing that I allowed myself to stay with someone that constantly made me feel terrible. Marco gives me a reason to smile every day and makes me strive to be better in everything that I do. He's truly a great person, and I can't even put into words how much he's changed my life for the better and changed my views on a lot of things. :]

Enough of the typical mushy Natalie stuff.

I have been working at Smart Style for almost 3 years; about 3 months shy. I am loving doing hair. It is such a fun and rewarding job, and I love meeting all the people that come through my chair. We've gone through about 7 girls since I've been there. We have a pretty good team right now. I love those girls (most of the time). Haha.

We've pretty much got everything finished at the house, including the yard and all that. We used our fire pit for the first time tonight. We got to make s'mores. It was so relaxing to just watch and listen to the fire... there is just something about a fire. We had a long, hard, busy day today. We took everything out of our shed and cleaned out all the dust and sorted through everything; I got a pretty good sunburn.

I have a few new plans for the future... So I have about 8 months worth of payments left on my car and then I want to start saving all my money so I can move to New York to be with Marco, and start a new life in a big city. :] I'm super excited; I've always wanted to live in big city and I really want to be closer to Marco. I've never wanted something so bad in my life. :] Well, that's all I've got for now.

Nice seein' ya. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Whoo hoo! I was feeling the same way - went through some old posts from when I was with a previous boyfriend and was amazed at the difference in just my outlook and self-esteem! I'm so happy you have a positive relationship!
    Having 8 months left of car payments I bet is an enormous relief - I'm waiting for that day to come for me haha.

    I'm happy you're happy ♥

    ReplyDelete